Dartmoor Auctions provide estate agents, solicitors, executors and private individuals with a professional and personal service.
Free House Inspection and Consultation
We can meet with clients on site to discuss partial or full house clearances and more specific requirements such as reserves on special items. We can advise which contents should sell at auction and provide an estimated auction value of the contents. This service is free of charge and without obligation.
Dartmoor Auctions are held monthly and are currently exclusively online at easyLiveAuction.com due to the pandemic. We are unable to facilitate viewings at this time. We intend to return to live auctions as soon as possible. Our office and collection point is at Bowden's Nursery, Sticklepath, EX20 2NL.
- Our bidder premium is 20%.
- We do not charge VAT.
- All goods must be removed by the end of the day (approximately 5pm, unless you have purchased online or pre-arranged delivery.)
- All major credit cards are accepted for payment, including American Express.
- You may leave bids if you are not able to stay for the auction. Alternatively, we can arrange telephone bidding, or you can bid live online via easyLiveAuction.com.
- Our cut-off for acceptance of goods is three weeks before the auction date. We must know about any potential auction goods by then.
- Please contact our office for further information.
- Vendor charges are £1 per item lotting fee (includes photograph and preparation for sale), plus 20% commission.
- All bills are settled within 10 working days by bank transfer.